Where do I get my lifejacket serviced?
Need to get your life jacket serviced on the NSW coast? Sussex Marine is the place!
As one of the leading, certified lifejacket servicing vendors in Australia, Sussex Marine offer lifejacket servicing in a large number of locations on the Australian coast.
“Where do I get my life jacket serviced?” is a common question that is often asked and we are here to help you! Sussex Marine make life jacket servicing as effortless, convenient and efficient as possible. Our multiple life jacket servicing locations mean that you will never have to go out of your way to ensure that your life jacket is well maintained and that you and your loved ones are safe out on the water.
Inflatable Life Jacket Servicing in NSW
Sussex Marine have a wide range of lifejacket servicing locations around Australia and New South Wales. From Eden, to Wollongong and up to Drummoyne in Sydney, we have your lifejacket servicing & maintenance needs covered.
Our lifejacket service kiosks are located in the following areas:
- Bermagui – Bermagui Boats
- Narooma – Narooma Fishing & Dive Centre
- Batemens Bay- Batemens Bay Power & Sail
- Ulludulla – Ulludullap Ship Shape
- Sussex Inlet – Bousun Wholesale
- Jervis Bay – Jervis Bay Kayak & Paddlesports Co
- Culburra Beach – C-B Tackle
- South Nowra – Complete Angler Nowra
- Nowra – Mccallams Tackleworld
- Oak Flats – Tohatsu Marine
- Warilla – Ocean Storm Fishing Tackle
- Yallah – Hi Tech Marine
- Windang – Compleat Angler Illawarra
- Warrawong – Yacht Shop
- Fairy Meadow – Leisure Coast Marine
- Bellambi – Australis Canoes & Kayaks
- Corrimal – Leisure Coast Bait & Tackle
- Blakehurst – Hunts Marine
- Rushcutters Bay – Sturrocks of Sydney
- Drummoyne – Birkenhead Marina
For more information about our New South Wales Life Jacket service kiosks, click here.
Why is this a common question?
Australia is relatively large country, with thousands of kilometers of coastline; 25,760km to be exact. This large amount of coastline, in conjunction with the vast central geography being uninhabitable, means that a majority of people live on the coast; a recent study found that 85% of the population live within 50km of the coast.
Being so close to the coast means that Australians partake in more and more water sports, a majority of which require lifejackets. For more information on lifejacket law, click here. Sailing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, parasailing, sea kayaking, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding, boating, water skiing, knee boarding, fishing… If there is a sport or activity that involves the water, there is a 100% chance that an Australian does it!
With so many water sports, means so many life jackets and it is crucial that they are maintained. Visit one of our many life jacket service kiosks in New South Wales to ensure that you and your family are safe out on the water.
Do your life jackets need servicing? Ensure you and your family are safe out on the water this summer and have your life jacket serviced at one of our many life jacket service kiosks in NSW.